Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yeah Yeah Yeahs put out.

The new Yeah Yeah Yeahs album, It's Blitz!, comes out on April 14th (same day as Silversun Pickups new one, oh and Metric... see you at M-Theory), and the first single Zero is streaming on their myspace. Get ready for a synth-attack! Sounds like the record won't bear much resemblance to Is Is, their dirty rockin' Ep from '07. Alright by me... I like to dance (and her sublime vocals are enough to make me swoon regardless). Check out the cover art for the album (I hope it's free range)...

3 comments:

  1. kind of makes me want breakfast. the picture i mean. and it also makes me want to be a photographer. can't wait to listen to it, let's have a dance party on April 14.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm officially way obsessed with this song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for this moment all my life.

    ReplyDelete